• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

has anyone one else felt like this ?

janebell

hiya everyone im just wondering if anyone has felt like iam at the mo been the seminar in dec now got to wait till july before my next appointment so im now feeling in limbo wondering if its all worth the hassle i know at the end it will be i just feel so low in my self at the mo :confused:

Hi Jane, we all feel like that at times... I know that I do - just had a 'woe is me' last week.

The waiting is the hardest part, particularly when appointment dates don't come through until near the time, or even worse - dates are changed.

Its hard to stay positive when the process takes so long and especially if dates get changed along the way. I can't believe its been a year since I was at the seminar - the time flies (I promise) x

Hya yeah it is worth it honestly it fly's over before you know it youve got ya op date, u just get on with everyday things and it will just creep up go for it ;) x

jane i feel the same hun its just a weighting game now isent it big hugs hun xxx

I know its a weighting game and we all get disheartened and feel why are we doing this, but it will be worth it in the end

Just to be able to keep up with everyone else around us would be a bonus !!

thanks for the messages everyone i know im not the only one going throught this never knew the waiting would get to me but nothing i can do im best staying positive but thank you all again n thanks for the hug mrscinders defo need them at the mo x

anytime hun x

Well as I did not have to wait long at all with my PCT/OP, I am probably not qualified to comment, but will anyway :D:D The thing is, honey, what else will you do? you would get to this time next year wondering, 'what if' :( Hope you find just a bit more patience to be able to sit it out, lovely, cos it really is worth it xxx :):)

thanks twinkle your totaly right i just need more patience n stop feeling sorry for myself other ppl have to wait so why carnt i and i know it will b worth it in the end xxx

u just need to forget about it and get on with your life really, then it will soon be here, god forbid dentist appts come round really quick lol xxx

yeah thats true caren xxx

i felt like that 2 its like ya dont know whats happing next and there no light at the end but after about 6 months after that i got my date now i have 3 weeks till opp the time flys and before ya know it your be having ya opp x

thanks sammyc,s i will get there good luck on your op un x

Back