• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lumps n bruises???

phatmomma

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else is noticing how easily they are bruising and any lumps etc?? Just that i've had a couple of whopping (and i mean massive) bruises lately from either something daft like the pipe on the vacuum cleaner falling and knocking the top of my calf or one for no reason whatsoever that i remember. Today i'd got a heavy basket in tesco's so put it on the floor n just used my foot to shufty it over rather than pick it up till it was my turn at the till....

Anyway i get home from the drive back from tesco and was in the kitchen and thought me shin was hurting... So i pulled my trouser leg up and got a visible big lump on the side of my inner shin, no bruise as yet and not as big as it was but still there and visible... Has anyone else had this?

I am going to ask the doctor just wondering if i'm the only one...

lotsabeefy

I have sometimes had some unexplained bruising to legs, but nothing major. Let us know what the doc says x

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
I'm the same Julie, my legs look like I've been in a car crash sometimes I have whacking big black/purple bruises and no clue how they got there so u are not alone lol

It prob just because there isn't as much of a fat layer protecting your legd/body parts anymore!

phatmomma

I'd figured there was less cushioning but i merely used my leg to shift my basket over a little bit, i didn't kick it....

Yh, I was asking my best friend (skinny bird!) if she bruises easily today and she said yep, really easily! She brushed past the corner of sofa yday and she showed me the bruise on her thigh...was mahoosive!!!