• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

has anyone

cherry

ever added milk to a choc cake reciepe??..........the one ive got says 10 table spoons to add..... does that sound weird?....

Naw sounds great, not that i've ever made one! Go for it Kelly it can't be bad xx

im gonna treat me boys tomorrow for a big fat choc cake, hopefully might make it moist hey.... i did cheat and get a tub of betty crocket chock fillng but my sponge will be homemade, and ive theeeeeeeeee biggest bar of cadburys to melt and go on the top x

mmmmmmmmm chocolate especially betty crockett !!! Im on pre-op diet and struggling

It depends on the recipe & size of the cake. Is it 10oz or more of flour/cocoa content? Do let us know how it goes!

mmmm sounds lovely kelly, i wonder how much the boys will eat and how much hubby will eat, lol. are you gonna have a tiny piece too, just for quality control purposes you understand, lol. youll have to take a piccy of it for us

oooo i will dawny i have yet to make a cake thats perfectly round and looks amazing :) ill defo take a pic and upload it x

oooh good kelly, i cant wait now. i bet it will be lovely n moist with having the milk in it too,

ever added milk to a choc cake reciepe??..........the one ive got says 10 table spoons to add..... does that sound weird?....

Kelly if ever you want a really special chocolate cake, look at Nigella's old fashioned chocolate cake recipe online. OMG it is a lush throw it all in the bowl- no nonsence cake and it is divine!!!!

linski x

Back