• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much veg on the pre opp diet?

christine1957

Hi i have started my diet im dooing the 2nd diet. It says a small peice of fish or chicken, and 2 table spoons of rice or pasta one small patato, plus veg but how much veg can you have. Im worried incase im having to much veg. So does anyone have any help for me please. thank you xxxx:confused:

Maybe your allowed unlimited veg because it doesnt specify a limit of veggies u can have ( just thinking out loud here)Hopefully someone will be along thats been under your provider - Wishing u all the best BD x

This is one to contact your provider on, to ask what they enable you to have. It varies so much, as does what vegetables you can and cannot have. To make sure, I'd bang them an email or give them a call :)

I was told you anything that grows 'above' the ground you can have plenty of.
Anything 'below' is very limited.

Hope this helps

Hi i have started my diet im dooing the 2nd diet. It says a small peice of fish or chicken, and 2 table spoons of rice or pasta one small patato, plus veg but how much veg can you have. Im worried incase im having to much veg. So does anyone have any help for me please. thank you xxxx:confused:

Hi, did you get an answer on this? My pre-op diet just says green veg or salad. I read that as "go for you're life".

Back