• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have I done damage?

wildthing

Been really over indulging over Xmas and eaten and drunk the same time lots of times ie. wine and crisps or nuts or cheese and crackers. Really worried incase I have caused slippage of the band or streching of the pouch or any other damage. I intend to get back to good ways tomorrow as its my new start onthe 4th. Any advice would be welcomed!

Hi Judy

I doubt you will have done any damage as you were eating slider food washed down with liquid ie alcohol.

It was xmas hun, nobody can be expected to stick 100% to the rules at this time of year. Like you said new year new start. Get back on track and you will be fine x

i am not much help as I am a bypasser but i was bad over xmas and ate a lot of crisps in fact I got through 2 large bags of cheese balls throughout the holidays and I had a few chocs but did not like them i don't think i did too much damage and like you I intend to get back on track tomorrow. You should be ok though hun you dont seem to have over indulged loads xxxx

i agree with mazz these food types will go straight through a band with liquids to its classic sliders, i cant see there being a slippage, try and get back on track as the band will allow this behaviour but if its continued weight loss will slow and you can possibly gain weight too.

good luck

liz x

Thank you guys, mind at rest a bit now, I do worry thogh, back on track today have put a couple of pounds on so back to the grindstone today! Lovely new pic by the way Liz..

Hi
I am pre band but just wanted to say hope all goes ok, we cant be good all the time its christmas what better time to let our hair down and enjoy food and drink.
x
bet what weigt you might have put on will fall off quick x

Hi Judy,

I hope you are feeling motivated about being back on track today.

I put on 2 lbs over the Christmas period...I was not eating huge amounts, but had the usual suspects...chocolates, cheese... I was also confined to the house for 3 days, as the ice/snow was so bad, so not moving around much.

I got back on track and dropped the 2lbs that went on overnight.
I made a big pot of chicken/veg soup which was very warming, filling and low in fat. Good to have on hand.

Good Luck. :)

Got rid of one of the pounds I put on but htis blinking snow is stopping me get out and about and up the gym so a bit frustrated. Its the evenings I find hard when I'm prone to picking things and feel like glass wine! How about you?

Snow is not helping at all...although i am having to walk to work in the snow, instead of taking the car.
Cabin fever is beginning to set in and i'm having to forcefully distract myself from munching and nibbling!
I am having lots of bubble baths to defrost me...but it also keep me from thinking about food, food, food!

Wine is my downfall...once i have one glass, it has me craving all sort of crap, especially hideously high low cheese!...Try a hot chocolate 'options' perhaps?

Back