• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have I got away with it?

I am deficient in so many vits :( I do ask the surgeon he just says it will come back eventually , hairdressers are trained in trichology ( hair loss ) and he can see better than me the state of my follicles etc and the reason I go every 6 weeks is to try to make the best of what I have got :) I don't think it will ever grow long again but I would like to think it will get healthy and shine xx

Sorry to hear that. But since you are deficient are you taking supplements for those deficiencies? I hope atoll goes will and you get your hair back.

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

I take lots of pills a day 16 in total for different things including deficiencies and I am starting vit b12 jabs in couple of weeks so hopefully will feel more like I should :) and I'm sure my hair will grow back at some point just maybe not how I want xxx thanks for caring

I lost alot of mine, had it cut down from shoulder length to veryyy short. Its growing back nice and thick now.. only problem is its curly! Ive straightened my hair for years, and its grown back and looks like a sheep on my head. Give me a black and red jumper I could pass for Dennis the Menace of Gnasher..

mine was really noticeable from about 3 months :( i think your body still has quite good vit and calcium levels for a while its when they dip it seems to happen xx

I've been using L'Oreal Elvive triple resist and the shedding reduced dramatically. I've recomended it to friends at support groups and all say it appeared to help. Nice shiny healthy looking hair, less shedding. High in protein and a bargain at £3.49 in Asda. Can buy it for £1.89 in B&M bargains or home bargains. Savers and Bodycare also sell for £2.40 bottle for shampoo and conditioner.

More details here..
Elvive Triple Resist Haircare - Shampoo, Conditioner, Masque

It was worth the shot, and is a fraction of similar products available in Holland & Barrats

Back