• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pschological assesment

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
hello peeps
well only 2 more days till my assesment to see if i am barmy lol.
i was just wondering if any of you knew what the approx timescale is from having this to having the op at salford royal ?
I had my sleep test a few weeks ago and still need my bloods done and pre op. i am hoping i am not months away as i would love it before 2010 i was told months ago by my dietician it would be september but no chance of that with only 2 days left lol. xxx
Helen

Good luck x

hi
well I had it yesterday at 10.30 with carly and I cried !! what am I like it was also my youngest daughters 5th birthday and i am a softie so emotions were high as well as having no map with appointment phoning and being told to go to purple area and when got there realised it was yellow area (miles away) got there huffing panting and sweating. It went well didnt expect to be asked some of teh questions I was, I was also asked about my hubby's thoughts etc.. which is when i got upset !!! well at teh end she said I am going to phone Gill (mr Ammoris secdrtary) and tell her yes you are ready !!! WHOO HOO
I started crying again and thanked her left and got to corridor upset she said to my hubby dont worry she is fine LOL !!!
so thats me all ready (I think)
Thanks you guys xxx
nothing to worry about in the end x

I'm so glad it went well, even if you did blub a bit :cry::D
The psych appt is the the one i'm most worrying about :eek: I've got mine on 2nd November. What sort of things do they ask? I'm pretty sure im 'normal' lmao!!

well done girl another hurdle jumped
all the best
regards
Steve

thanks
well she started off saying she didnt have my notes as she doesnt like to read them and likes to meet the person.
she started off asking about my childhood and siblings parents etc.. school, diets i had been on etc... how i had done on them why i had failed what makes me eat etc...
I was really worried but honestly just be yourslef as they can see through you if you are acting. Just tell them what you think and feel and they will understand.
Helen
x

she told me that if she didnt reduce you to tears at some point she wasnt doing her job!!! lol
i blubbed several times as well.

Haha
Juts got a letter I have to do my sleep apnea tests again there was no trace.
I asked if it was something i did they said it could have been the way i sleep or thr machine
what if i sleep the same way again and it happens again ?

Hi there, ;-)
I am new here...
I saw Carly 4 weeks ago(many tears were shed lol but she is a lovely lady and will make you feel totaly at ease.;-)
I had my surgery Monday just gone I had the RNY done by Mr Ammouri
Although Gill Mr Ammouri secretary didn't give me much time, I rang to ask how long untill my surgery a week lst monday, and the day after she phoned me asking me to go in the following monday.I was gobsmacked to say the least I did 6 day's on the liver reducing diet.
I am now 4 days post op and feeling fabulous ;-)
Good luck ! xx

Back