• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you got a Christmas goal?

I'm reassessing mine and it's a big ask but I hope to get another 13lb off by Christmas as that will take me into seeing the next number down on the scales. Hopeful with it being early days still post op.

I'm reassessing mine and it's a big ask but I hope to get another 13lb off by Christmas as that will take me into seeing the next number down on the scales. Hopeful with it being early days still post op.

Good luck with it I'm keeping mine at 10lbs which I'm making headway into now so fingers crossed x x

13 is a realistic goal. I'm sure you'll see your next number down on the scales much sooner than Xmas!!!!!

Im sort of changing my original goal because Its too much pressure. I think Im just going to settle for whatever loss comes my way..as long as its in the right direction I shall have to be happy with that

Bit down as I stayed the same this week...But I don't think Ive been eating enough so my own fault really :)

Well there's 7 more weigh ins (including this Mon) before Christmas and I'm only 4lb away from my original goal so I reckon I can do it especially once I increase my exercise.

I've done it and 9 days before Christmas too. Very pleased with this. Hoping to get 4lb off by the New Year to round it up to a 3 stone loss so far.

Back