• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all aint been on 3 ages sorry well hear gose

kee28

well i have not been on as i have felt like a let down i heard of every 1 loseing weight with there band . but 4 sum reason i wernt i have had my band for 7 months . and have only lost 2 stone well i went bk for a fill on friday . when i saw the sergon who did the opp as my weight loss was not much so he put the needal in to see how much i have in my band and was soooooooooo shocked to see i had no fill at all my band was empty errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol and this was ment to be my 3rd fill by the way i have a 10ml band and was told from the first and second fill that i had 3 mill in well i didnt have nothing . my sergon was so peed off about it as it was his underdogs that did the fills and said that he could not belive they never got my port . i did say that they had told me that it had moved . he was like no it has not its in the right place i was like omg i have felt so bad about not losing much weight i have rilly beeten my self up 4 it and went in to i hate ,my self mode . as i hear of every one looseing it on hear . but now i know i have had no restriction at all 4 7 MONTHS so i have lost 2st by my self lol so sorry 4 not comeing on lol x x x x x x x i have missed u allll so much x

Oh chick, that's rubbish. Well done on losing the 2 stone. Maybe now the loss will speed up a bit. Keep going! Don't give up! x x

well i have not been on as i have felt like a let down i heard of every 1 loseing weight with there band . but 4 sum reason i wernt i have had my band for 7 months . and have only lost 2 stone well i went bk for a fill on friday . when i saw the sergon who did the opp as my weight loss was not much so he put the needal in to see how much i have in my band and was soooooooooo shocked to see i had no fill at all my band was empty errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol and this was ment to be my 3rd fill by the way i have a 10ml band and was told from the first and second fill that i had 3 mill in well i didnt have nothing . my sergon was so peed off about it as it was his underdogs that did the fills and said that he could not belive they never got my port . i did say that they had told me that it had moved . he was like no it has not its in the right place i was like omg i have felt so bad about not losing much weight i have rilly beeten my self up 4 it and went in to a i hate ,my self mode . as i hear of every one looseing it on hear . bu tno wi know i have had no restriction at all 4 7 MONTHS so i have lost 2st by my self lol so sorry 4 not comeing on lol x x x x x x x i have missed u allll so much x

Oh mate that is terrible about the fills but well done for loosing the 2 stone by yourself that was a fantastic effort and you should be really really proud of yourself for acheiving that wheight loss on your own. Has the surgeon put you some fill in now and how much. janey:)

Hi Kee I'm so glad you're back sweetheart. Don't ever feel a failure.Our bodies work in different ways and no 2 people will lose the same weight in the same time. Stay here and we'll support you all we can. I know I would have felt a failure too with my weight loss if it was'nt for the fantastic help and advice I have been given here on minis. Well done on losing 2 stone by yourself lol. You should at least be proud of that. Take care sweetheart xxGaynorxx

oww sorry 4 got to say i now have 4mil in my band and do i know it i carnt have bread or sum meats as they get stuck and i bring the m bk up err tmi sorry thanks hun x

OMG...That's awful... I feel for you...All those months with no fill at all...I do hope they will compensate you somehow.

Well done on the 2 stone loss though.

Let's hope that now your loss will be a bit more significant.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

thanks all i have missed u all so much but didnt want to post as i helt like i have wasted all that mony on the nhs if u know what i mean but im bk lol and u aint gona get rid of me lol x x x x

I've just had my 2nd fill Kee and now have 7.5ml in my 9ml band. OMG its really tight and I'm struggling with everything. Eating and drinking are so hard at the moment but this is why I wanted the band so I'm just persevering with it.

oww sorry 4 got to say i now have 4mil in my band and do i know it i carnt have bread or sum meats as they get stuck and i bring the m bk up err tmi sorry thanks hun x

Well now just think what you can acheive now with the band working and your determination look forward to your updates in the future WELL DONE. janey

You must feel so relieved. Now you can put it all behind you. You've done really well to lose 2st with no restriction. Welcome back - I'm looking forward to seeing your losses. Zxx

Hi Kee...that's dreadful :eek:....who did you get your band with?

ports can become displaced/move...mine flipped and I had to have it replaced just over 1 week ago 7 weeks post banding and this was discovered at the x-ray and first fill appointment.

very good luck with your weight loss...you've done brilliantly losing 2st already :D

thanks hun i had my bnd dona at at thomas in westminster my sergon was sooooooooooooo great but its his underdogs that dont know what they r doing lol yer my port has moved bu ti knwo that as i pulled it 2 weeks pot opp and was told it hd moved a little so do not worry so i didnt but didnt think they would miss it lol but its full now so on i go lol

You must feel so relieved. Now you can put it all behind you. You've done really well to lose 2st with no restriction. Welcome back - I'm looking forward to seeing your losses. Zxx

Sorry to hijack

But have you got your date yet Marion?...I'm sure you mentioned something about it a while back but I can't be sure...(I got oldtimers and don't remember to well...lol)

(((hugs)))

no probs hun thats why we r hear to give advice lol and ask lol x what have i bee doing i have sooooo missed u all x

make sure its not to tight hun lol how getting on with the band x

I'm doing ok Kee really. I had my 1st fill and they put 5ml in and then 4 weeks later I had my 2nd fill (due to no restriction with 1st) and they put 7.5ml in it.I guess its the fact I'd got no restriction before 2nd fill that I'm struggling. I don't seem to be losing even though I can't get much down though. Lol, we're never happy are we!!

Hi Kee, that's really bad that you've had no restriction, but well done on losing 2 stone on yr own. Pretty shoddy treatment though - glad you got to see the organgrinder and not his woefully inadequate monkeys though. x

hi kee thats bloody awfull whats happened to you, they should train there fill staff more before letting them do fills alone, really out of order they are !

well done losing what you have so far, hopefuly you will get some restriction now.

liz x

Back