• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry ive been absent!!

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
Hi all,

So sorry ive been away for soooo long but my life has changed dramatically. Ive separated from my husband and its turned out to be for the best as im truley happy now.
It was my surgiversary last week and i wanted to come online, but just been so busy.
Ive left the marital home, left my job and now im a full time mother to my son.....and my band.....well its been a bit naughty actually.
Since we split ive struggled with most foods, and been sick quite a lot. Ive not had a fill for almost 6 months now, but the last 2 weeks, things appear to be settling down and im considering a tiny tiny fill.

Im now a comfortable size 18 (from size 26) and changed in too many ways. Im super confident now and each day i ensure i look my best. Gone are the tracksuit bottoms, and hair tied up with no make-up!!

Ill try and get back on the boards full time as im planning to start the C25K running programme soon and i need the discipline and of course your support.

ill try and upload a pic of me now...hope it works!

one was me 4/4/11 day before my surgery!

and one was taken last weekend!

Attachments

• 535230_3395406497293_1633647445_2713837_1041860238_n.jpg
    535230_3395406497293_1633647445_2713837_1041860238_n.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 224(3)~1.jpg
    224(3)~1.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 229
hi Tam, I was only wondering what had happened to you the other day as I'd not seen you post for a while. Nice to see you again, well done on the weight loss, sorry to hear about you & your husband but I'm glad you're in a good place. x

Your new photo is fab -- doesn't look like someone anywhere near size 18 to me !!!

Good luck with your new start -- life wise and band wise.

You are a very attractive lady! Good luck with your fresh start and glad you are happy xxx

Omg tam you look amazing, so glad to hear from you as you were there for me at the beginning of my journey. So glad you are happy and changes were for the better. Good luck for your c25 k xxx

Good to see you back, and looking good x

You look amazing , Well done xxx

I missed you! I only saw your photo again the other day on my friends list and I wondered where you were!! Welcome back! I'm sorry you've had a lot of stuff going on. Relationship things can be tricky. But if you're happy thats everything :) Your job always sounded sooooo stressful so it'll be good to get some relaxation in your life. Fab photos btw. You're definitely suiting the blonde :)) Hope you stick around xx

Hi all,

So sorry ive been away for soooo long but my life has changed dramatically. Ive separated from my husband and its turned out to be for the best as im truley happy now.
It was my surgiversary last week and i wanted to come online, but just been so busy.
Ive left the marital home, left my job and now im a full time mother to my son.....and my band.....well its been a bit naughty actually.
Since we split ive struggled with most foods, and been sick quite a lot. Ive not had a fill for almost 6 months now, but the last 2 weeks, things appear to be settling down and im considering a tiny tiny fill.

Im now a comfortable size 18 (from size 26) and changed in too many ways. Im super confident now and each day i ensure i look my best. Gone are the tracksuit bottoms, and hair tied up with no make-up!!

Ill try and get back on the boards full time as im planning to start the C25K running programme soon and i need the discipline and of course your support.

ill try and upload a pic of me now...hope it works!

one was me 4/4/11 day before my surgery!

and one was taken last weekend!

OK well marriage break ups aren't good, but I really do want to say I'm happy for you!!! :D You've done so well on many levels.

I'm struggling at the moment to fit time in to exercise at the gym with my studying and work so I've opted to start the C25K program again as it's more time convenient for me at the moment.

I'm really chuffed for you. Let us know how you get on.

x :)

Thanks for the nice comments all and support as usual is fab!
ill keep yo0u all posted the best i can.
In a few weeks time im hoping to be more regular and offer support again

xx

hi tam.... been a while... we all seem to get on with our lives dont we? i still have 3 stone off but have been at a standstill now for over 6 months... need a kick start and would love another stone off... this is when we have to do the work now!!!! anyway take care xx

Back