• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY

Lisa hope you are feeling better today and that the dietician has come up with a compromise which will help you

Love Jay xx

Hi Lisa

Hope you feel a bit better today. I'm just over 6 weeks post-op and was exactly the same at your point, didn't want liquid, fantasised over food, wondered what I'd done and felt very droopy. It passes; once 4 weeks came round I was a different person, felt better tried more foods and now every day feel better about everything.

Sending you a load of positive vibes

M

Hi ladies, just wanted to say well done you are all losing and coping very well. It wasn't so long ago I was suffering at the hands of the liquid diet! I remember watching television and seeing people eat burgers and such and being mad! I kept dreaming about crunchy food. And spicy stuff, couldn't stop thinking about it. It was tough and boring but I eventually got to the puree stage which I actually liked! You ladies will be there soon and this bit will only be a memory, promise! Just take good care of yourselves and eat even when you don't feel like it because you need the energy.

Hugs to you all, you are stars!

Nic;););)

I really struggled on the sloppy stage and ended up doing more of the liquid. I just couldnt stomach blended food it was vile. I have found now that I dont like scrambled egg but love it poached and the taste of tuna is horrid. All strange how your taste changes after surgery

hi everyone thank you all for your kind comments.
i saw the dietician today and she wasnt budging at all so as bypassbee said im just gonna get my head down and stop moaning!(she didnt say that bit)! i found some del monte 100% ORANGE JUICE ice lollies so going to live on them! along with the soup and yogurt!
lisa xxx

you can aslo have oveltein and horlicks light, bovril, sugar free jellies,custard made with sweetener.
i found home made soups made with stock pots for higher protien really good.
One last thing to remember you really should be aiming to have 6 meals a day plus your liquids. i know its hard but it is really important to aid healing.
hc

Back