• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Megga bad day :(

Dawn,

I've just read back through some of your posts and think you perhaps need some positive reinforcement of your achievements so far......

You saw the surgeon just 7 weeks ago and were told surgery would be 4-5 months away and to lose 2-3 stones during that time.

You have already lost 2 stone at an average of 4lbs/week.

You have another 5 weeks until you see the dietician and, if you continue to lose weight at that same average weekly amount, you could drop another 20lbs giving a total loss (potentially) of 48lbs or 3 1/2 stone.

Don't forget the surgeon's target for you was to lose the weight by January or February not December so I think you're being harsh on yourself to lose the weight by the time you see the dietician!

Take care,

Tatiana

I agree with you Tatiana i am hard on myself but have been so worried about lossing the 38lb its been on my mind every day so the quicker i get it lost the sooner i can cross it off the list so to speak,also i was told if i loss it fairly quickly they will do the op sooner so i guess that has been in my thoughts :) but im back on track today, been for a lovely swim and feel great !

Dawn,

Not sure who told you that you might get the op sooner if you lose the weight quickly but (due to being naturally cynical) I think it may be a bit of a twist on the more likely possibility that, if you were not to lose the weight requested, then your surgery may be delayed!

Glad to hear you've had a more productive day and are finishing it on a positive note!

Tatiana

Last edited:
It was the surgeon who said if i lose the weight they will get me in asap as they would rather there is no regain in weight, guess it makes sence if we are as light as possible for a GA.

Back