• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Heading home from Consultatio

BandedHun

MY minds completely at ease.

So I met Mr EL Hasani

When I looked up on line and saw what had been written, people saying he was rude, abrupt, off putting, I was scared, but I walked in there and he was interesting, helpful, informative, asking about my life, my career, not at all like I thought. I figured being high up in the NHS would mean he's trustable ( my hand consultant is the same Asian origin and very proper almost scary and unapproachable) Mr El Hasani - exactly the same. I feel very comfortable letting him do my surgery. He has a great success rate. He was picky I think with some clients and that's why he was allegedly rude. I got the impression he didn't want to waste his time or your money doing the band without knowing that an active life and working the band as a tool ... Not some miracle overnight size 6 chick is reborn eating cookie and cr@p!

I liked him a lot, he even stood up, shook my hand and opened the door for me and my daughter.... Most surgeons just watch you walk out, very impressed so far.

Looks like I'm on a 5 day diet which the surgeon will email me tonight which he's designed for under 35 BMI. And I'll be off to Dolan Park Saturday! :) ????

glad it went ok. A lot of people find my original consult abrupt and rude and indeed done people have said the same about my surgeon Mr Super. They are simply to the point and don't mince their words, I'd rather this honesty and someone being upfront than flowery

Exactly... I always find these people like you say ( and I read a lot on Mr Super) that have earned the credibility to produce the results they do have the right to be factual. They have your lives In there hands.... I always like to use the pilot theory .... If the captain comes over the radio saying "alriiite everyone welcum on my flight to malaga .....yaye your all gonna get tans so let's get this show on the road, I mean sky rather ." I personally would jump straight off that flight. I think its the professional aspect of it all. Facts are facts and to the point.

I was chuffed with how it all went. :)

I must say the London hospital is so very posh ....

You are in great hands Hun, mr el hassani is great. I had the same experience as you, he was very friendly, shaking hand etc. I think he is just honest and doesn't want to waste time. He did my bypass 8 months ago, and it's great! What are you having done?

Hey Anne, I'm having a band and he said he was more than happy to do it for me, which was a relief.

How have you done since the by pass? How's your journey going??? Xx

I'v lost 6 stone now,8 months down the line, which is great, I would like to lose another stone, but weight loss has really slowed down now, so trying my best lol

Is that because the by pass is so drastic at the start you get the loss so quickly? And the slower rate later on ? X

I love Mr El-Hasani and his team. He did my bypass 5 weeks ago. I worked in private hospitals where a consultant is only trained to do only a band and balloon for instance, so that's all they can recommend but he does everything which means he can offer the best for you personally. He's also achieved the bariatrics centre of excellence and is always in the top 100 surgeons in uk. I had so much trust in him and love his straight forwardness and the way he calls you 'my dear'. He's strict and to the letter which is what you want really, good luck with your preop diet and surgery, you will be in great hands x

I think so, also, it wouldn't be good to keep losing too much weight. (I know, hard to believe,lol) I have a stone to go, then I'd be really really happy! I'm the lowest weight I've been in 10 years,which is crazy!

Wow. Well done. Lowest weight that's super ! Brilliant news . I love hearing all this news xx

Back