• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been 2meet my surgeon ;)

Tray3004

Well as title says I went to spire 2day to meet mr agwunobi he was very nice and I felt very comfortable wiv him he agrees wiv me that the sleeve seems my best option as he thinks I may have Cronhs disease n isn't keen to fiddle wiv bowels ect he's writing to my gp for me to have test so this may slow my journey :( but at least I've done the hard part which is securing my funding ;) n met my surgeon so alls well ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

yay :) hope your appt comes quickly :) xxx

Wishing you all the very best and well done on securing your funding and getting on with the surgeon, I don't know anything about Crohns at all. heres hoping u don't wait too long xx

Ty all ;) xx

Aww Tray a bit of a blow for you but at least on many ways it's still positive & better safe than sorry. If tests prove you have Crones you can at least get help for it as well or your given the all clear then the bypass can be back on the options list. Good luck to you, keep us up to date on the journey do we can cheer or support from the side lines.

Ty ladies ;) ye I'm well pleased wot ever tool I'm given I'm sure I'll try my best ;) xx

thats great hun i met mine today :) its lovely to actually talk to the person who not toooooo long from now will save your life isnt it! good luck hun xxx

It sure is Hun ty ;) xx

angiemason said:
any news on the crohns or is it all ok and i've missed the post :) hope you're ok x

Ive not even had the tests yet Hun I'm in the queue lol my doc has transferred me 2 hosp so just awaiting a letter to say when n where the only good thing is it won't affect my sleeve as mr agwunobi is happy to do the sleeve n leave the nhs to deal with the crohns as I've been seeing them for 5yrs with a perennial abscess n fistula so hopefully that will get sorted eventually x hope ur well Hun ;) xx

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S tray on securing your funding. i am sheduled to have gastric sleeve on 08th march and i will post my journey on here for those who are interested to follow.
jan xx

i'm fine thanks nice and positive today had a good swim joined the gym and very pleasant chat on here so good day :)

genevive57 said:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S tray on securing your funding. i am sheduled to have gastric sleeve on 08th march and i will post my journey on here for those who are interested to follow.
jan xx

That's great Hun ty I look 4ward to reading ;) good luck xx

angiemason said:
i'm fine thanks nice and positive today had a good swim joined the gym and very pleasant chat on here so good day :)
That's great hun ;) enjoy the gym carnt wait till I'm confident enuff for a swim xx

HI Tray, I have Crohns, so waiting to see what my options are when I get seen at St Thomas'.

Reading up on it ( as we all do ) sleeve is the better option with this illness, and has been noted to improve quality of life after too.

So fingers crossed for us both :)

TempleBelle said:
HI Tray, I have Crohns, so waiting to see what my options are when I get seen at St Thomas'.

Reading up on it ( as we all do ) sleeve is the better option with this illness, and has been noted to improve quality of life after too.

So fingers crossed for us both :)

Hi hun yes the surgeon I seen wud only do the sleeve but I don't mind as tbh that was the op I wanted :) n yes I wish u lots of luck Hun we hopefully will both be sleeved n happy slimmer healthier by Xmas :) xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back