• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post pregnancy and starting again help

Robynlp

Hi there I was banded in Nov 2019. I have a 14ml band. Had 5ml in band wasn't at restriction yet had band emptied due to pregnancy and IVF last year.

Now that my baby girl is 4 months old. I am having my first full next week.

What I'm looking for is some advice on meals and really to refresh myself with the band again. Should I do a soft diet for a bit after fill. Also if anyone has had a fill after having a baby how did it go.

Thank you in advance for your help I'm starting from the beginning again so any advice is appreciated thank you

Hi there I was banded in Nov 2019. I have a 14ml band. Had 5ml in band wasn't at restriction yet had band emptied due to pregnancy and IVF last year.

Now that my baby girl is 4 months old. I am having my first full next week.

What I'm looking for is some advice on meals and really to refresh myself with the band again. Should I do a soft diet for a bit after fill. Also if anyone has had a fill after having a baby how did it go.

Thank you in advance for your help I'm starting from the beginning again so any advice is appreciated thank you
I haven’t but congratulations on your baby girl and good luck with your journey xx

Back