• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all, i am Kerrie :-) NEW

Hi all, I'm new to all of this and I've seen a lot of people doing "tier 3" what is this?
I haven't had to do anything other than since jan I've seen the surgeon, dietician and psychiatrist and received a letter on Saturday to say I'm on the waiting list and they aim for it to be within 18 weeks of seeing gp. Is this my initial referral from my gp in November? Or my first hospital app?
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
The tier three is a weight management programme,
Mine was called the weigh ahead,
I was referred by my doctor Nhs,
You see a dietician,you have group therapy (2 in my group)
You have gym session or a exercise programme at home to follow,
I loved the gym sessions though.
I lost 24lbs, needed in March.

The tier three is a weight management programme, Mine was called the weigh ahead, I was referred by my doctor Nhs, You see a dietician,you have group therapy (2 in my group) You have gym session or a exercise programme at home to follow, I loved the gym sessions though. I lost 24lbs, needed in March.

Thanks! It's all very confusing all these different routes!
Thankfully I received my surgery date yesterday! I am over the moon and so happy it's all happened very quick approx 7 months!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome Kerrie and good luck with your wls journey also keep us all informed of your progress. Its a great site with great advice and support . Just remember you will have your ups and downs but as long as you try and stay as positive as poss everything will be ok thats what ive been told any how.x

Back