• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all new to the site.

karentilsley

Hello everyone :D:D:D:D.

My name is Karen, I was banded 3 years ago on the NHS. My weight loss to date 9st 4lb. I have had 2 lots of reconstructive surgery in belgium, armlift and breast reduction. I currently have funding aproved for a tummy tuck, just waiting for my first consultation.

I heard about you site yesterday, whilst having a band fill with Wendy Stubbs and thought it would be nice to join

Take care

Karen:Dxxx

Hello there and welcome, thats an amazing weightloss.

Good to have you on board, I am sure you will be able to share your vast experience with all us new banders.

:D

great weightloss, and welcome to minis

Hello everyone :D:D:D:D.

My name is Karen, I was banded 3 years ago on the NHS. My weight loss to date 9st 4lb. I have had 2 lots of reconstructive surgery in belgium, armlift and breast reduction. I currently have funding aproved for a tummy tuck, just waiting for my first consultation.

I heard about you site yesterday, whilst having a band fill with Wendy Stubbs and thought it would be nice to join

Take care

Karen:Dxxx

hi karen and welcome, i think we know each other from another forum, welcome aboard, this is a great place to be part of.

best wishes

liz x

hi and welcome to minis. I can only echo the others on your amazing weight loss!! Well done you.....I look forward to following your progress...xx

hi karen and welcome, i think we know each other from another forum, welcome aboard, this is a great place to be part of.

best wishes

liz x

Hi Liz

your looking really well. How are you getting on with your new band.

xx

Hi Liz

your looking really well. How are you getting on with your new band.

xx

hi karen, its nice to see you on here, my new band is great, ive had 2 fills so far and im now back to the sweet spot i had with the 1st band. i have 4 mil in a 7 mil band now. I went to see plastics regarding extra work on my upper tummy and hips, my bmi is now 32 but plastics want it down to 28 then they will do my requested surgery, i went for a band check up yesterday, (lost another 10llbs since the fill :)) and they said plastics is setting me an unrealistic bmi target to get to, so now i have to ring plastics and tell them what the band team has said, if i get no joy, they will intervine with a letter.

i hope all has been going well for you.

best wishes

liz x

Hi Karen, welcome to Mini's and huge congrats on your amazing weight loss. I look forward to getting to know you xx

(lost another 10llbs since the fill :))

best wishes

liz x

ERM.... you kept that quiet Missus....you should be shouting it from the rooftops.

Well done.

Hi Karen, fantastic weight loss hun! That is truly wonderful & you are a great source of inspiration for banders!

Hey, could I ask you about your arm lift? It is the one procedure I am really going to have to have even if I have to get a loan!! My bat wings are so bad that I think I might be able to fly, hehe. Anyway, how was it for you? What was the recovery time like? How are your scars? I have heard that plastic surgeons don't really like to do armlifts due to the fact that the scars can't be hidden. Any insight you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks hun & welcome to minimins!

Nic:D

I would love to hear about your boob reduction too Karen, and your tummy tuck journey.

Hi and welcome to mini's that is one fantastic weight loss achieved ad i bet it has totally altered your life :)

Hi Karen
great weight loss. so inspiring. A huge big welcome. Any stories regarding journey/surgery would be appreciated

Ali

hi im new to this site just signd up im having a gastric bypass at salford royal ive seen my surgon mr ammorie had my pre-op and i see the anestatist on thursday 26 of march so it should be very soon now

Back