• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all new to the site.

Hi Karen what an amazing weight loss, r u wanting to lose any more or have u reached your target?? How long has it taken you to achieve this and sorry one last question, how long did it take you to get you to your sweet spot with the band?? Sorry for all the questions xxx

hi and welcome love hearing about such good loss with bands iv had mine nearly 7months and lost 4 stone so far like liz your a great inspiration and once more im jelous because my area doesnt do nhs tt's:(

Hi guys, many thanks for all your lovely responses, so sorry Ive not been around, I've been so busy me feet haven't touched the ground. :D.

That the thing when you loose so much weight, you never seem to sit down, I am always on the go now, always up to something, which is great.

Thanks again

Love

Karenxxxx:D

Hey, could I ask you about your arm lift? It is the one procedure I am really going to have to have even if I have to get a loan!! My bat wings are so bad that I think I might be able to fly, hehe. Anyway, how was it for you? What was the recovery time like? How are your scars? I have heard that plastic surgeons don't really like to do armlifts due to the fact that the scars can't be hidden. Any insight you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks hun & welcome to minimins!

Nic:D[/QUOTE]

Hi Nic

My arms cost me including flights,hotel,taxi's, dressings, parking at heathrow, £2000.00, I had the procedure done under sedation. As for pain I can honestly say they never hurt one bit, my arms just felt tight for a couple of weeks.
I have scars running down from armpit to elbow, yes you can see them, but i'd rather have thin arms with scars than huge flappy ones. My surgeon took 4 inches of skin off each arm. Recovery wise I had 2 weeks off work and tried not to lift anything other than the kettle for 6 weeks.

Feel free to ask more questions

Take care

Karen xxx:D

I would love to hear about your boob reduction too Karen, and your tummy tuck journey.

Having my boobs done was one of the best things I have ever done. Taking you bra off and they dont hit the floor its the best feeling ever. I can even get away without wearing a bra and no one notices.

My surgeon lifted my breast by 8 inches, reduced them and I had 300cc implants as I wanted them to be nice and firm. They look really natural now they have settled.

Recovery, I made sure I didnt do anything for 6 weeks. I do have to go back to see my surgeon as one of my implants has shifted slightly, he is going to do it undersedation and reposition my implant.

I love my new boobies :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xxxxx

Hi Karen

It was lovely to meet you yesterday, Im bored of soup already!!!! lol.

They are really lovely bunch on here so glad you joined and there is not alot of nice band stories so its really great to have you here.

Dee xx

Hi Dee

Lovely to meet you, sorry its took so long to come back.

My fill didnt go to well, I ended up in A&E due to dehydration, my band became so tight over night I couldnt keep nothing down, so the surgeon at Heartlands did a 2ml defill, I have very little restriction now so I am just trying to be good with my food choices.

Im going to re book with Wendy for next month. I only want to shift another stone.

Take care

Love

Karen xxxx:D

£2000 seems very reasonable, can I ask what company you used?

Back