• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all

Debs76

well hello to all i had my bypass 31 may 07 and have gone from 26.11lb to 17.21lb as of this morning, but i am really down and the weight is not coming off as it once did i know i should not worry but i am!! plus i need some support from others that have had this sort of thing done before thank for listening to me moan lol i guess i just need a pick me up!! anyway laters x x x debs:wave_cry:

Hi Debs.....
Don't be disappointed Hun...it's all coming off in the right direction.
I've just had a lapband fitted (didint feel up to a bypass). I just hope that this works for me too.

Have you looked at what you ar eating? Perhaps you have started trying foods that you have not for a while or varying things and your body is adjustng to it????? Ok, I am perhaps clutching at straws, but could this be a reason?
Don't give up though Hun...this really is a life change for you and I wish you all the best of luck.

Take care

Kerry-Ann

thanks so much mrs v (kerry-ann) its nice to know i am not alone in all this!! well done on the lap band fitting i am sure it will work!! and as for the advice i will gladly take it on board and will go with the flow!! i think i have just started getting fed up with the waiting game but with people like you around to lift my mood i can keep going thanks hun x x debs

Hey come on, give yourself a break you have lost about 9st or more is as many months, thats unbelievable! The rest of your weight will probably come off slower but at least you know it won't go back on! :)

debs we all get down its human... but look where u started and look where you are now... how fantastic you've done... its a goal to aim for for the rest of us... what a shining example!!!! my surgeon (whos a bit eccentric but fab love him lol) says smaller houses take less fuel to keep warm lol... i would say up your excersise... lower ur carbs... up your protien... drink more water and visualise youself slimmer, think positively about it.... positive happy thoughts can change the universe you know!!!
hi mrsv.... good luck with your band... is it in anyway like the bypass in wot u have to eat etc...??
Donnaxxx

thanks so much its nice to hear, i hate my scales lol and trust me it is very easy to gain weight lol and alot!! as my dr said its a tool, and at the min my tool is giving me a hard time!! your right about the carbs donna you must stay away but at the moment i am so tired my body is craving them more than ever, but today is a new day i will take heart and all the kind words and have a great day thanks again x x

Last edited:
debs i can just feel your gonna start loosing again... i know what you mean about scales i wish i never bought a set!!! i tell myself im not gonna but temptation is too strong!!! i jump on them too often!!! they tell u not to dont they? i get tired too but i find its protien that gives me more energy... chin up its gonna happen and im gonna have a big grin on my face wen i read ur post saying it has!!!!
Dxxx

LOL, I know what you mean about scales, I put them up on top of my wardrobe. Then after a few weeks I got them down again, daft idiot I am!

at the mo im getting on the scales nearly every day... its cos im happy and i cant believe what im seeing!!! gotta take them outa the bathroom and be a good girl lol...

Back