• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all

frenchy

Hello everyone,
just like to say I am so glad to have found this forum. this is my fourth day and am finding it hard going, but after seeing the before and after pics nothing is going to stop me! They are truly inspirational.I go on holiday on June 9th, and can't really believe I could be slim enough to enjoy it properly, but my cambridge lady says I will, so I'll take her word for it ,lol. Anyway, thanks for a great forum, I know it's going to be a major factor in my getting there.
June X

hi frenchie, im a gastric bypass patient... enjoying eating to live instead of living to eat for the first time in my life.... my mum did the lighter life diet which i believe is like the cambridge and she lost 6 stone!!! so think positively!!! cos positive thought changes the universe u know!!!! good luck!!!
Donna xx

yes dude

yes dude this forum is really very great and i have got lots of tips from here and its really helpful for me.Enjoy

Hi June

Welcome to Minis and well done on reaching Day 4! It will start to get a little easier by the end of the week and your weigh in will be a great reward for all your hard work.

There is plenty of advice and support to be found on here, I think you are doing Cambridge so do check out the Cambridge Forum.

Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

Hello everyone,
just like to say I am so glad to have found this forum. this is my fourth day and am finding it hard going, but after seeing the before and after pics nothing is going to stop me! They are truly inspirational.I go on holiday on June 9th, and can't really believe I could be slim enough to enjoy it properly, but my cambridge lady says I will, so I'll take her word for it ,lol. Anyway, thanks for a great forum, I know it's going to be a major factor in my getting there.
June X

Keep at it June, I'm sure you will really enjoy your holiday. The pictures are a great inspiration aren't they. Some of them I had to look twice at, they didn't look like the same person. :eek:

Gerry
:)

Hello everyone,
June X
Hiya Lynn
Welcome hunny.... I have found sooo much support aswell as valuable information ont his site, it has been a GOD SEND in more ways that one.
Nessa x

I hope you dont mind, but i just looked at your photo's! did you have surgery or have you done that all by your self! you look fab!!!

x

oh and that message was for porgeous!!

Hiya

I think porgeous did the Cambridge Diet, hasn't she done well she looks really great I just hope my legs look as good as that one day.

Well done Porgeous!

Nic xx

Back