• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on this site. I'm having my Lap Band surgery on the 7th July at the Highgate Hospital in London (private)and wanted to express how you have all helped me make this decision. I've just joined so will get my ticker on and sort my profile !! Just wanted to say hi and hopefully speak to you all soon. How exciting is this eh !! yipeeeeee my New life starts in 20 days !!!! :)

hello lovebug, great to meet you :)

How exciting only 20 days to go! There are a couple of lap-banders on here having surgery in July so I'm sure you'll get loads of support.

Get that ticker ticking!

Hi Lovebug, welcome!! You will find lots of support here!! I am being banded on July 14th, so only a week behind you and I am sure we will have lots of notes to compare! Keep posting x

Hi Lovebug

Welcome to minis.... you will get lots of support on here, Congratulations on having your lap band done, any questions just ask someone will help!

Thanks everyone for your support !! I start my pre-op diet in 5 days...slim fast only allowed 4 a day max etc....i know its gonna be tough but least there is a big goal at the end !!! i feel so excited...it's like the biggest most exciting thing i've ever done and most nerve wracking !! ...but really looking forward to it. Glad i have you guys to post too and let you know how i'm doing and read your posts too. xx

oooooh so exciting! slim fast will be ok, there are worse pre-op diets! Loads of water is good with slim fast, it has a bulking agent in it so the water will swell it and make you feel full for ages.

remember we're all here for you if it does get tough :) you'll do grand though, you sound really motivated and positive which is fantastic!

forgot to say, my msn is [email protected] feel free to add me and then if you get the wobbles you can always shout :)

i am rather over-excited lol. Just want the time to pass! Its a whole new chance isn't it? Like starting over completely.

hi lovebug congratulations on ur upcoming op im sure everything will go great for u hun i had a bypass 1 year ago and lost just ova 8 stone so far so good luck xxx

Hi

Just wanted to welcome you to the minis "family".

xx

Hello ...so nice to have people around who are in the same boat as me! Feels like i'm part of this new group of friends so thanks girlies ! ... its great fun too ! Thanks alot . Yes Shelbel its just so exciting ...I feel like its christmas ha ha minus the turkey and trimmings he he ! Well done gerogina too your an inspiration !! Wow 8 stone !! i wanna say that one day ! !!xx

hi lovebug when u get to say u have lost 8 stone we all want to hear u shout it from the rooftops lol cos believe me its well worth shouting hun, alot of the girls on here have had their ops now and i have been excited for them counting down the days and some are just about to have it done, its like im having it done again cos they text me when its over lol and we keep in touch everyday over texts and the computer, so i know how excited u r, take care xxx

ooooh your pre op starts tomorrow! which one are you doing again?

oooh I like slim fast :) so much easier now you can get it in cans too! Why did I get bovril and jelly lol.

don't think our costco does slim fast, never noticed it there anyhow!

Back