• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

evie01

Just wanted to say hello to you all and share how delighted I was to find this app. I'm 6 days and counting before my lap band. The nerves have kicked in!!!

Just wanted to say hi and welcome x

:welcome:

Great to have you on board Evie :)

Where abouts are you?

Wish you all the best for your upcoming surgery - how exciting!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on ....... All the best :)

Welcome Evie! It's a lovely site with good support. I think a few nerves are to be expected this close to your procedure - it'll soon be done and you'll be on the way to a new life!

hello and welcome!
all the guys on here are great and ever helpful feel free to ask any questions and someone will pop up soon with an answer or advice

Just wanted to say hello to you all and share how delighted I was to find this app. I'm 6 days and counting before my lap band. The nerves have kicked in!!!

Thanks everyone!
I'm up in Inverness and flying down to Birmingham on Monday.

Bonnie Scotland :)

I've always wanted to go there. Hubby has too so we've agreed we will go there sometime for our honeymoon :)

Are you having your surgery in Birmingham??? Why is that? How does that work with any follow-up appointments? Can you get your after-care closer to home or will you have to keep popping down to Birmingham? (just curious)

Hi Bonnie Scotland

Inverness is a beautiful part of our country!

I'm 6 days post op so we can compare our experiences as we go forward. I had a gastric sleeve and so far so good.

Best of luck

Mollydolly x

Bonnie Scotland :)

I've always wanted to go there. Hubby has too so we've agreed we will go there sometime for our honeymoon :)

Are you having your surgery in Birmingham??? Why is that? How does that work with any follow-up appointments? Can you get your after-care closer to home or will you have to keep popping down to Birmingham? (just curious)

Went with hospital group. Follow up etc will be 3.5 hr train jury to Glasgow but can live with that....I hope!

Back