• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well hello if i dont know you im not bein rude i havent really been on much in the last couple of months so just wanted to say hello to you all and i hope everyone is doing well xxxxxxx

Reactions: Bev

Bev

Hoping you are doing well too Claudia... good to see you back and hope 2011 is going to be a great year for you!

All the very best of everything to you, love and hugs xxx

dottychic

Welcome home Claudia :D Good to see you again....things are going well for me and I hope they are for you too! Have a lovely New Year hun XX

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
hey, im back for good now, gonna be comin on a lot more now, seems i have a lot to catch up on, hope everyone has a great 2011, well since xmas ive been good but not eaten much salad so now im back on the salad, i had the flu over xmas well just a cold seems everyone has had it, so ate a lot more vit c, i.e oranges, well to b honest i ate 15 tangerines in 1 day, they are really the only thing i can taste wen i feel yucky, tho my bowel dint approve lol tmi xx