• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello another Newbie from Hampshire

vickilady

Hi i'm Vicki and here is my history...

My doctor has just agreed to refer me for funding and I have just started reading up on all info trying to educate myself as best I can. Banding seems like the best option for me as I have a new baby and I want the least intrusive surgery due to this.

Any help and opinions would be much appreciated, particularly what I need to do to hurry the process along and qualify for surgery. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Hi and welcome to the site, everyone here is really lovely, and so helpful, any questions and someone will do their best to answer. Hope you enjoy being with us x

Welcome (another hampshire girl here :))
These forums area ahuge store of information...i highly recomend making usse of the search function, has helped me loads :eek:)

Best of luck with everything

Hi Vicky,
nice to meet you & welcome to the start of your journey.

Hi Vicky and welcome to the site. Congrats on the new member of your family also :) xx

I'm from hampshire too, Southsea. I've asked about wls before but my dr said i didn't qualify because bmi needs to be over 60 but i'm going to see another and ask to be referred for funding. Good luck xx

Hi Vicky, welcome. This forum is an absolute fointaion of knowledge. I don't know what I would have done without it.

Fizzy XX

Back