• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thaialina is back...Hello everyone!

Thaialina

Hello!
It's been a while since I was on Minis as I have been very, very busy. I moved house after a busy week of writing reports for work, then went on my hen night holiday to Benidorm the day after moving house and am now back trying to catch up on work, unpack boxes, continue with wedding plans and settle in to my new, beautiful house!
Since I last posted my 1 year gastric bypass anniversary came and went. Oh, to think of all the worries I had before the op. This year has been manic, but far less stressful than the build up to my op!
I am now hoping to catc:ph up with you all and help anyone on the same journey...
Lots of love,
Sara xx

Welcome back you most certainly have been busy but you sound very happy and positive. My daughter has just moved into her first house and so i know how excited you must be feeling.

Lovely to hear also that your wedding is coming up hope the sun shines and your life is a happy one together x

Hi sara nice to see you back. You obviously behaved yourselves in benidorm as i didnt see any reports on granada tonight!!!
Is the new house still in the same area? Hows OH doing?
you are so near target now well done.
Hope all the wedding plans are going to plan
take care carole

Back