• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone

Hey mate, wondered why I hadnt seen a post from you lately, so glad you have come back to see us.

My doctor put me on anti depressants to give me a boost, to get me too the operation, but also with a guarentee to get me off them as soon as I wanted too.

If there is anything I can do or say to make you feel better, then u just need to ask hun.

hiya marie, i feel the same hun i havnt been on here for weeks also.
sick of waiting at least your one step ahead of me :)

me too,its def a roller coaster ride! i get odd days when i think wots the point ,then i remember why im having it done ,to live a longer,healthier life with my loved ones , and i want this op and that new life so bad,just like you,av a word with your gp if your feeling down ,dont suffer in silence ,you can get some help ,and all post oppers tell us its worth the waitso ,keep going love , we will get there soon, good luck x

Hope you feel a bit better soon. People don't realise apart from everyone who is on here how the waiting makes you feel. I wish you luck and are in my thoughts luv kaz x

hi have recently posted similar issues on here. i am still waiting for funding approval so after all this waiting dont know if i will even be able to get the op! so dont know what i will do. have felt myself falling into depression recently but i am just trying to pick myself up daily which is becoming harder and harder. hope you feel better soon. always here to listen xx

Back