• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Everyone :-)

Paula Garner

Hello everyone. My name is Paula and i'm from Nottingham. I'm still waiting for my operation, but if it al goes to plan I should be reachong the top of the waiting list around the middle of June.

I'm really glad i've found this forum. It seems like a really friendly place full of good advice, kind words and support. I look forward to getting to know you all :eek:

Hi Paula. I'm the same as u. Hopefully my op will be on 15 May. This forum is a godsend for advice and support. Welcome!!! Xxx

Welcome!!!

We all understand the waiting. So can sympathise and empathise. My journey started 2009 and my op is Friday coming.

This is a lovely forum. It makes the wait a lot easier :D

hi paula and welcome to the site. you will definitely find new friends here who are supportive and informative. good luck with your wls journey xx

Welcome and good luck with your journey xx

Hiya and welcome x

Hello and welcome honey I'm still waiting for my date but should be end of may ish :) good luck honey this place is fantastic if there is anything you want to know :) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the lovely welcome all. It's nice to know that others have experienced the same things. Makes the wait alot easier :)

hi and welcome to this forum, you will always find someone who will give you advice and support, keep posting and let us know how you are getting on. xxxx

Back