• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery in April

Popsie

Hello I am new to this so forgive me if its all in the wrong place today I had a phone call surgery on sat 23 rd April st anthonys cream pre op at st George April 7th Seems very sudden even thou been waiting since Aug 2015 having bypass and now feeling nervous:wave_

Hello an welcome! Well done getting your surgery date - that's fantastic news. Don't be nervous - be excited about the new you! :D x

Neticak

Good luck popsie, the waiting is finally over. Congratulations! Let us know how you get on x

countrywench

Hi poppy
Have you started your pre op diet yet ?

Popsie

Just read the thread I not that great at computers yes it's st George's tooting they have been great first saw them last August then the dietician in sept who said I definitely get surgery and there was a wait , so did not hear anything for what seemed ages rang them in Jan was told on waiting list? And then in March had phone call saying about pre op and surgery on April 7 and surgery should be early May, a week later a phone call from st George's saying I was having surgery at st anthonys cheam 23 April so I start lad on 8 April doing 4 yoghurt so day and 2 pints semi skim daily can't wait !!!

blossom11

Hi Popsie,

We have surgery on the same day!!!

Here's to the new us!

I'm having a band at Birmingham Spire X X

All the best to you 9 days to go!

Rose2016

How did it go?