• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Everyone

jean61166

I have just join and thought I would introduce myself. I am awaiting a appointment for endoscopy and providing this is ok I will be on waiting list for Sunderland.

Hi and welcome xx

There are LOADS of Sunderland bods on here so you'll feel at home xx

Hi Jean Im new myself and I have an appointment at Sunderland for the Group session on the 12th October. Welcome to you and hope all goes well for you xx

Welcome and the best of luck on your journey x

Hi and Welcome xx

Hi every one at last I plucked up the courage to join, I am waiting for a Gastric Bypass at Kings college London had last appointment June 14th 2011 ,but I do expect to wait ages ,I need to have my knees done but have got to lose five stone ,before I can have them done I cannot wait to get on with my life ,so its great to read how every one is getting on Brennie

Brennie said:
Hi every one at last I plucked up the courage to join, I am waiting for a Gastric Bypass at Kings college London had last appointment June 14th 2011 ,but I do expect to wait ages ,I need to have my knees done but have got to lose five stone ,before I can have them done I cannot wait to get on with my life ,so its great to read how every one is getting on Brennie

Hi and a very warm welcome from hilary !

Hello to you and good luck with your journey.xxxx

Back