• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

That's very interesting that they are putting on a sat surgery.... I am only 33 with about 8 stone to lose and no co morbities so do you think I'd be low risk?

I just missed out on a surgery date of August 11th and I'm waiting on the 25th being confirmed, which are both Saturday's........

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mr. Small told me the Saturday list was started to reduce all waiting times/lists, but this was only available to low risk patients as other support is minimum on a weekend - e.g. ICU, and dieticians are only really available Monday - Friday. I was 'only' just over 16st when I went in and also no other illnesses, so he told me I was one of the easiest he's done. This doesn't mean it's without risk though, and although he spent some time just chatting in general, he still made it clear that it was classed as a big op. I also found that I was the only one in my room of 6 beds that was in for bariatric surgery, the others were general, low risk surgery.

Hi Brenda and good luck with your weight loss journey! Sorry cant help as I'm having my surgery in Darlington. Hope you don't have to wait too long xxx

Hi Dimond.

I am on the waiting list at Darlington. You are very close to your date now. I wish you all the best. If you would like someone to chat too, please feel free to get in touch. Chrissy x

Back