• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone

shana

Hi all

I have been coming on here for a while as came across it while researching the gastric wrap, i have now decided it is the right choice for me and am booked in for 16th January using Mediczech in Prague.

I am very excited but also now getting butterflies even though it is still 9 weeks away!!

Anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone :)

hi Shana, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

:welcome::welcome:

Welcome to this wonderful site and good luck with everything. You'll find all the support and information you need here. Let us know how you get on x

hi shana and mayamoo
welcome to this forum if you have any questions ask away as there will always be someone who can answer your questions.

Good luck i am new too just started today. Pre op monday but no surgery date yet. X
hey maya, welcome to the site :) start a new thread honey, then we can welcome you too :) good luck xxx

Welcome Shana; although there aren't many wrappers here, we all share similar experiences, so you should get lots of help, both pre and post-op.

hi shana welcome and all the best for your operation x

Back