• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
:553:Hello everyone, I am currently 14 months from initially going to my GP and asking to be referred. Finished my weight management programme and now had funding for a consultation on 29th November @ Spires Regency, Macclesfield. To say that I am very excited is an understatement!!!!! They reckon my op could be January, so great start to 2012 for me.:):)

Would love to chat to some people from my area or PCT, Halton & St Helens, or anyone!!!!!:D

welcome, and good luck on your WL journey x

Hello and welcome...I hope your op comes along soon and all goes to plan

Use this wonderful site to gain as much info as you can....the members are very friendly and supportive ......you'll find all the help you need....I certainly did and have! :):)

Hi Fizzwood

Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of kindred spirits here, alway willing to help with advice and support!!!!

Stavros

hi, i am from preston but i am also with the gravitas team but at the blackpool Spire, they are fantastic!!!
i was originally under salford hospital for my operation an my pct swapped it to spire and im so glad, and from consultation to my surgey on monday morning was only 3 weeks wait which i couldnt believe!

That was quick Emma!!! The secretary did say that it would probably be January now for my op. Which I really not bothered in a way cuz, I wouldn't want to be ill or on diet over Xmas!!!:cry:
But, if they said that there was a cancellation and opening before, of course I would take it!!!:D

I am just so desperate for this now, I need a new life!!!

How many appointments did you have with Spire before your op??

Good luck with everything....;)

Back