• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone....

JodiG04

Hi I'm Jodi and I'm 26 years old, I am very new to forums and talking about this with people.
I am going for my food and nutrition education on the 4th March and I am meeting with Mr Patel on the 12th March I don't have a date for the operation, I am going for the sleeve operation.
I suffer with PCOS and my husband and I really want to be a family and have been trying to conceive for 9 years and hope this operation will help me lose enough weight to help us have our family.
I'm looking forward to chatting to people and hope to meet some people having this operation around the same time and maybe the same hospital. I'm going to Kings Collage in London.

Xx

My friends had their ops at Kings College. My mate had a sleeve and from pre op to 7 months post op lost about 14st!

Welcome. This forum has been invaluable on my journey. Good luck xxx

Thank you I'm hoping to lose around 10st. I have been reading different posts and I have learnt a few things already. X

Hi there,

I'm on the sleeve waiting list at Kings too - the wait is killing me but I'm trying to be patient!

Sx

I have been told I should be done June time, I don't have an date yet.
Hope they tell me soon.
I am all done with the meeting before hand and I have had my pre op assessment.

I hope you find out more information soon.
Wishing you all the best. X

hope you get your date very soon

Hi and welcome. I can't help re the hospital but I have had a sleeve (only about 9 weeks ago) so can have a go at answering any op specific questions you may have. I too had lots of problems having children, but have one little girl who's 6 now, but as I'm coming up to 40 this year so have decided not to try again. I didn't have any issues conceiving............just staying pregnant (which is also soul destroying). I truly feel for you and hope this is a good solution for you. I've lost 4.5 stone so far and am delighted with my progress, although I have another 7 or so still to go. Anyway, ask away if you have any questions, I'm not shy on forums....lol.

Back