• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello from Butterwick in Lincolnshire

Hi and welcome
Good luck with your surgery keep us posted

Good evening to you all. My name is John and I'm a 23 stone lorry driver from lincolnshire. I have been looking at this site for a while now. I have got a surgery date for a bypass at derby on the 29th of January 2018 I am well excited and nervous all at the same time .
Welcome and good luck x

Good evening to you all. My name is John and I'm a 23 stone lorry driver from lincolnshire. I have been looking at this site for a while now. I have got a surgery date for a bypass at derby on the 29th of January 2018 I am well excited and nervous all at the same time .

Hello and welcome! Best of luck with your surgery :)

Thank you all very much. We keep you all up to date as things progress. Start my LRD on New Year's Day.

Well happy new year to all and a happy new start. Today is the day I start my LRD have gone down the slimfast route as it seems the most suitable for me. Have the bypass surgery on 29th of January at derby hospital so onwards and upwards.

Well happy new year to all and a happy new start. Today is the day I start my LRD have gone down the slimfast route as it seems the most suitable for me. Have the bypass surgery on 29th of January at derby hospital so onwards and upwards.
You got this!
Take one day at a time and you will be there before you know it.
Good luck

Good luck with the LRD and your surgery.

Good luck xx

Hope it went well ????

Back