• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello from me

bellini

A big hello from me. After much research & talking with my husband I have finally settled on having a gastric balloon, the 12 month spatz one. I could not be any happier.

Chatting with the hospital we are hoping I will be in within the next 3 weeks. Thankfully I know the surgical team as I have been there before. I had 40cm overhang on my tummy removed & 7lb breast reduction, both of these have enabled me to move around much more & now I go to the gym & attend fitness classes which before was too hard especially with my gigantic breasts. Now they are lovely,

So I am currently a stay at home mum hoping to return to work next year now my 2 are in school. We live in Italy, the northern part near the lakes. Our girls are age 7 and 3.

I don't have the best relationship with food but it is getting better & with the support of my friends & husband it is easier. But now sitting at 16st 10lb I feel i need to go down a different path.

I have set myself short & long term goals, so fingers crossed by the middle of october I will have my balloon.

Looking forward to reading about other peoples journeys & sharing mine.

I just wanted to say hi and welcome :)

hi, I just wanted to say good luck with your surgery and success keep us posted. :)

A big hello from me. After much research & talking with my husband I have finally settled on having a gastric balloon, the 12 month spatz one. I could not be any happier.

Chatting with the hospital we are hoping I will be in within the next 3 weeks. Thankfully I know the surgical team as I have been there before. I had 40cm overhang on my tummy removed & 7lb breast reduction, both of these have enabled me to move around much more & now I go to the gym & attend fitness classes which before was too hard especially with my gigantic breasts. Now they are lovely,

So I am currently a stay at home mum hoping to return to work next year now my 2 are in school. We live in Italy, the northern part near the lakes. Our girls are age 7 and 3.

I don't have the best relationship with food but it is getting better & with the support of my friends & husband it is easier. But now sitting at 16st 10lb I feel i need to go down a different path.

I have set myself short & long term goals, so fingers crossed by the middle of october I will have my balloon.

Looking forward to reading about other peoples journeys & sharing mine.

Good luck with your surgery

Back