• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello from me

morph

Hello, I'm morph.
I've struggled with my weight for a long time now, and over the last few months have been looking into having a gastric band fitted.

My first consultation is on Tuesday 5th January, which is only a week away. I am having it done, hopefully, at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital.

I've got two daughters, so I have a lot to live for. Being slimmer and healthier is something I need to do for myself, and they will get to reap the benefits too.

Welcome to the site!! Hope you find all the information you need and it helps you make the right decision for you!!! Good luck!!!

xxx

:)Welcome Morph-you'll get lots of support and information on here

Hi Morph and welcome.

You will find all the support you need here so ask away if there is anything you need to know. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Morph,

Welcome to the forums

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Best of luck with your consultation is on Tuesday 5th January, fingers crossed:fingerscrossed: all goes well and be sure to let us know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Morph, welcome to the forum. I've not been a member long but I've found it to be a very welcoming and helpful place to be when you're in need of info or a bit of support. Good luck on the 5th of Jan, I'm having my bypass on the 6th of Jan.

Welcome, yes this place is a wealth of friendly advice from people who are going or have gone through the same.

Hi Morph and welcome to the site. It really is the place to come if you need any information or advice.. Good luck on the 5th and don't forget to let us know how you get on xx

Back