• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello from sunny worthing!

WitchInWorthing

Hi everyone! I have had my referral, seen the dietician and been told that I should be approved for WLS - I need to demonstrate that I can change my (admittedly appalling) eating habits and have to have three meals a day with protein for three months. I'm seeing the psychologist in 4 weeks and see whether she thinks I am mentally in a good place to deal with surgery....

I can't decide whether I am thrilled, terrified, doing a great thing, taking the cheats way etc .... all my friends have been very supportive, but none of them have done this surgery so I am looking forward to lots of advice / support etc here.

May everyone have a lovely evening :)

E x

Welcome! Emotions we have all gone through. Have a good read around the site and ask loads of questions.

Welcome. I'm in Sompting so not far from you. Make the most of this place as it is an invaluable tool for helping to prepare you for surgery and learning as much as possible about it. You should also make some great friends too :)

Hello and good luck :)

Hi and welcome. I used to be an East Sussex girl (and have visited friends in Sompting).

Good luck on your journey xx

Back