• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Claire bob

You must be a fighter hun to get through all that !!
Heres to a happier journey the rest of the way xxxxxx

Thank you Claire for taking the time to write about your experience
I am so glad that you are well enough to be thinking about taking up tap dancing again.
Just don't fall in the sink LOL

OMG Claire, what an ordeal, I'm so glad you are recovering and I wish you so much luck for your journey and the rest of your new life, Karen x

glad your through the worse claire , and thanks for the wise words , scarey but a reality we need to think about when we go for these ops ,,,hope things get better , and i bet ya hubby looks great with grey hair,,,,lol , george cloony does ok with his eh. lol! x

Your poor husband worst for him watching it all I should think.. wont tell mine this story

You poor thing

Hi Claire,

I am glad that you are on the mend, no wonder when I had my op they got me out of bed an hour after I got back from surgery!
Good luck with the tap dancing
xx:angel09:

glad your through the worse claire , and thanks for the wise words , scarey but a reality we need to think about when we go for these ops ,,,hope things get better , and i bet ya hubby looks great with grey hair,,,,lol , george cloony does ok with his eh. lol! x
have to say he does have a bit of a silver fox vibe going on !!!

went tap dancing. lasted about 15 mins but better than nowt!!! :)

oh thats great :) good for you! you'll soon be fitter and keep going for ages :) x

Back