• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello hello hello.....

Podgey

Hi, Im a returner to the minimis site from a few years previous when I lost 10stone odd on a vcld.. Put it all back on again and am now hoping and praying I can have wls... My husband is doing the same so we can get better and suppport each other along the way..
Been reading all the posts and am sooo impressed with all the support and togetherness there is..
Feeling lower than I ever have and bigger than Ive ever been.
Ive been referred and had all the tests, just waiting to sort the funding out so might need help from anyone who knows the ropes with this...

heres to new friends.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

and can someone tell me how to get rid of my ticker thing as I have no clue and its from forever ago x

Hey,
Welcome (back!!).

Go to User Cp, Signature then scroll down. You can delete it from there!!

You're welcome!! Where are you having your op??? Where do you live?? Glad everything else is already in place!

I've found this site a huge wealth of info and support and I hope that you will too. Welcome back and hope your funding comes through soon xx

Hi Podgey and welcome.

Good luck with your journey. Look forward to following your progress. x

Welcome back ! xxx Good Luck with your journey xxx

Thank you soo much everyone...
Maggie I live nr manchester and am hoping to have my op at Salford Royal?? I went to the group meeting there last night with my husband (who is also having it done (fingers crossed).
I am just going to ring my PCT to see where they are up to..
Then off to work
Thank you again xx
P x

Welcome, I wish you every success on your journey. :D

Back