• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone!

Heather1992

Hello! Thought I would start here and introduce myself before I bombard everyone with questions. I'm 22 years old and have a bmi of 42. I desperately want to lose weight and start a family. I have pcos and not eligible for any fertility help on NHS due to my high bmi. I have always suffered with my weight and when I was about 16 my mum had the gastric bypass. She was bugger then me. She has lost 15 stone. I wanted to continue to try losing the weight on my own but just can't. I am very excited to be starting the journey. I haven't got a date but have my first consultation through surgi care to see mr Shamsi El Hasani.

My aim is to be in a size 10-12 clothes and get my fertility and my life back!
:D

Welcome Heather, you mum did very well and I'm sure you will too x

Hello! Thought I would start here and introduce myself before I bombard everyone with questions. I'm 22 years old and have a bmi of 42. I desperately want to lose weight and start a family. I have pcos and not eligible for any fertility help on NHS due to my high bmi. I have always suffered with my weight and when I was about 16 my mum had the gastric bypass. She was bugger then me. She has lost 15 stone. I wanted to continue to try losing the weight on my own but just can't. I am very excited to be starting the journey. I haven't got a date but have my first consultation through surgi care to see mr Shamsi El Hasani. My aim is to be in a size 10-12 clothes and get my fertility and my life back! :D

Hi heather, your story is very similar to mine. I am 23 (higher bmi than me) and when I was 18 my dad had a bypass and lost 14st.

Good luck with your journey x

Hello Heather
welcome and good luck in all you wish for

Hi Heather,

Welcome to the forum and the best of luck :)

Good luck with everything.

Back