• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello im new and nervous

Chameleon

Hi all

I had my Gastric sleeve on 17 January and am doing ok. Its a whole new experience thats for sure! On purees at the moment and struggling to get protein in as im vegetarian and not liking the protein drinks.

I live in Benfleet, Essex and would love to hear from anyone especially people living nearby.

Im feeling so tired all the time but hoping this will improve soon

xxx

Glad to hear all well with you. I have not my operation yet but getting sufficient protein is a worry. Just ordered some protein from "protein works" diet one. Don't like sweet shakes so got the natural one to add to soups.
Good luck!

I stocked up on pea protein powder but hate it. lol. Have ordered some protein rich veggy tins of meat substitute to blend with potatoes so hoping to up the protein as soon as it arrives
x

Hi Chameleon :)

Welcome to the forum - you'll get loads of help & support here, they're a great bunch :)

Sorry to hear you're struggling with the protein. I've read how important it is to ensure you get enough protein and I can imagine it must be really difficult being vegetarian. Let's hope you get on with the new tins you've ordered.

Wishing you luck with your journey :)

Hello and welcome
things will get better regarding getting proteins in your not even a month out from your WLS and barly eating anything of real substance!
Just keep on keeping on and by this time next month will have gotten better

Back