• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New here and scared.

Welcome to minis emma.
Everyone here is really helpful and supportive so your feel at home.
best of luck with your wls journey.

Welcome to Minis Emma and dont be afraid to ask questions even if you think they a silly ones as there is always someone here that can help

Hi Emma! You're not alone as :sign0144: too!

I've been mostly lurking as I'm quite shy but from what I've seen they're a lovely friendly bunch and give lots of support to everyone.

You've taken that first step on the journey to a new you, so well done! :D

Hi Emma welcome to minis and good luck with your weight loss journey Things have changed alot since your mum had her surgery Emma and I am sure you will be fine. Mum wouldnt be encouraging you if she thought you would be in danger.
You will get lots of support and any advice you need here

Jay xx

Hi Emma and YES you are welcome to join us. We are all here to give and receive support so jump on board. Please remember that when your mum had her op all those years ago it was'nt as popular as it is now. The surgeons will be more advanced in the way they operate and the whole technicality of everything will have changed. These ops are so much more safer now than what they were 10/15 years ago. Don't worry about it for now just continue on your journey and see how you feel when you've heard from the lovely mini peeps herexx

Hi Emma and welcome to the wonderful world of minis...... As a mom i can only imagine how proud of you your mom is. Your one very brave young lady, not for going for the surgery (although it is a brave decision to have surgery) but because after seeing what your mom went through you still made one heck of a decision to go for what you NEED to survive.

You are so young and you will have a most fantastic life before you. Filled with adventure, love, happiness and hopefully a daughter as wonderful as you are.

I wish you so much good luck on what is going to be the most wonderful ride of your life. Those who laugh at you will soon be laughing on the other side of their faces. I send my love and best wishes to your mom too, i hope the surgery helped with her battle of the bulge also. You have a wonderful support system at home and here, please use all of us to your advantage. Ask any questions no matter how silly you think they are.......

Good luck xxx

Hiya Emma, welcome to Mini's you really have come to the right place for support, knowledge, suggestions and friendship. x

Hi Emma and welcome to the wonderful world of minis...... As a mom i can only imagine how proud of you your mom is. Your one very brave young lady, not for going for the surgery (although it is a brave decision to have surgery) but because after seeing what your mom went through you still made one heck of a decision to go for what you NEED to survive.

You are so young and you will have a most fantastic life before you. Filled with adventure, love, happiness and hopefully a daughter as wonderful as you are.

I wish you so much good luck on what is going to be the most wonderful ride of your life. Those who laugh at you will soon be laughing on the other side of their faces. I send my love and best wishes to your mom too, i hope the surgery helped with her battle of the bulge also. You have a wonderful support system at home and here, please use all of us to your advantage. Ask any questions no matter how silly you think they are.......

Good luck xxx

Your message is lovely. :)

My mum unfortunatly hasnt lost any weight, i dont know why as she doesnt really go into much detail about her operation as i always get emotional at the mere mention of it. I wish i didnt but i cant really help it.

I read out all the messages to her from you all and we both vried, we had no idea that such lovely, caring and kind people actually existed in the world.

My eyes have been well and truely opened.

Back