• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello I'm new to this

Michelle79

Hello I've just been referred to homerton hospital by my gp for bariatric surgery just wondering what happens now and how long it all takes as gp has said I've completed a weight loss program and it's up to homeron to decide whether to do surgery Help never done anything like this before x

Mine from start to my WLS took around 18 months give or take a couple of months it felt like an age but when reading other people's paths it wasnt that long
had to meet the psychologist to talk about why I wanted wls and to see what type of eater I was then select the best wls for me then sleep test blood tests heart checks regular meetings then all my paperwork went to a mdm meeting where the professional s discussed my case and approved funding , fundibg approved then got call in august with date for my bypass on Thursday 18th September!
Hope that helps but everyone's path is different some go quick other's get hic ups along the way making the path seem longer but stick with it it really will be worth asks anyone on here

Back