• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New girl

Michelle79

Hello I'm new just getting the hang of this just been referred to homerton for surgery would love to chat as I haven't a clue lol x

Hi Michelle, welcome to the site. hopefully you will find it really helpful and I have found it invaluable in my journey. what surgery are you thinking of?

Hello michelle
welcome aboard
ive just had my wls at homerton 13 days ago and I feel fantastic
I wish you lots of luck do keep us updated on your progress

Hi Michelle, welcome to the site. hopefully you will find it really helpful and I have found it invaluable in my journey. what surgery are you thinking of?
Hi not sure either the band or sleeve as my bmi is 43 so not sure what they will offer me, thanks for replying have you had surgery yet?

Hello michelle welcome aboard ive just had my wls at homerton 13 days ago and I feel fantastic I wish you lots of luck do keep us updated on your progress
Oh wow good luck. What surgery did you have? How long from first appointment till surgery did you have to wait ?

Yep, I had a bypass may 27th this year. So far so good, and no regrets at all. just wish I had done it sooner. research all the options so that you (with the help of the surgeon pick the one that is most appropriate for you). I wanted all the help I could get and could choose between band or bypass so went with the bypass. not every bodies cup of tea but fingers crossed if I follow providers advise i will continue to do well. All wls surgery options need you to change the way you eat, but once you understand pro's cons of each and which ones suit which type of people then hopefully you will pick the one that is right for you. I love my bypass and wouldn't change a thing!

Yep, I had a bypass may 27th this year. So far so good, and no regrets at all. just wish I had done it sooner. research all the options so that you (with the help of the surgeon pick the one that is most appropriate for you). I wanted all the help I could get and could choose between band or bypass so went with the bypass. not every bodies cup of tea but fingers crossed if I follow providers advise i will continue to do well. All wls surgery options need you to change the way you eat, but once you understand pro's cons of each and which ones suit which type of people then hopefully you will pick the one that is right for you. I love my bypass and wouldn't change a thing!
Hope I don't have to wait too long I'm so impatient. Good luck with your weightloss.

I had the bypass as I WAS a big portions girl so this option was the best one for me I needed something like the dumping to stop me from over eating I hope I never need it but its a good way for me to have that to stop me from getting back into bad habits

I had the bypass as I WAS a big portions girl so this option was the best one for me I needed something like the dumping to stop me from over eating I hope I never need it but its a good way for me to have that to stop me from getting back into bad habits
I too eat big portions but don't think they would give me a bypass as my bmi is 43.1 I'm a typical yo yo dieter.

Hi Michelle, I had a bypass at Chester on the 9th September, my BMI was only 36.4 at the time of the op. The surgeon agreed with me 100% when I chose the bypass. I had type 2 diabetes and I went for the bypass because of this. Good luck with your journey. X

Hi Michelle, I had a bypass at Chester on the 9th September, my BMI was only 36.4 at the time of the op. The surgeon agreed with me 100% when I chose the bypass. I had type 2 diabetes and I went for the bypass because of this. Good luck with your journey. X

Good luck too with your journey x x

Back