• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello - I'm new too!

Hi everyone

I have been looking at this site for ages but so far have not posted anything. I must say that I am absolutely overwhelmed and inspired by the support, friendship and success of everyone!

I had my band op in Winchester on the 13th January and so far so good. I'm at the stage where I'm starting to get hungry and am not feeling very full so am looking forward to my first band fill.

I want to lose around 12 stone so have a long way to go - as I say "I will get there one day!"

Lots of love

x

Hi Nicola, welcome to Mini's :)

Hiya and welcome to mini's just get stuck in asking questions and chatting you wont be disappointed

good luck on the weight loss

Hello and welcome to our little family. It is a lovely place to get support & friendship!

Best of luck with you journey & keep us posted.

:D:D:D:D

hi nicola, welcome to minis, im a bander as well any questions feel free to ask.

liz x

Thank you everyone.

I do have one question please if you don't mind. On the morning after the op the dietician rang me and said she would call the following week. I've not heard anything! I'm fine but just got the impression they would be a bit more pro-active. Is this usual?

Thank you

Hi and welcome Nicola:D:DI'd ring the dietician if I was you;)

Hiya - I only joined yesterday so am new too but the welcome messages have been coming thick and fast.......I feel at home already lol

Thank you everyone.

I do have one question please if you don't mind. On the morning after the op the dietician rang me and said she would call the following week. I've not heard anything! I'm fine but just got the impression they would be a bit more pro-active. Is this usual?

Thank you

are you a private or a nhs patient ? as some private providors are a little lapse with ringing ppl back

Back