• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello im new

liggielass

sally ann
just need advice has any one experienced a small weight gain im 3 wks post op i didnt eat or drink much yesterday and had a 1lb weight gain ive lost 18 lbs since my op help:cry:

Hello-Welcome.jpg

Are you weighing yourself everyday? It's better to leave it at least a week and the same time everytime. I put on 4-5lbs at the start - I retained fluid for England!! Not until 3 months in that I saw consistent and good weight loss.

thanks so much that has made me feel so much better and yes i am weighing my self every day will need to stop that i will need to exercise more but i had a major internal bleed so havent been myself but im getting abit better every day thanks again

Exercise?! Best take it nice and easy, gentle walks and light exercise is best. I had internal bleeding too, last year after my tummy tuck. Needed 2 pints of blood, it left me feeling very weak - so just listen to your body it will tell you when it's time to do more. It's not a race it's s journey enjoy!!

thanks again for replying i think this can be a lonely journey with out support of the people who have been there already, i needed 4 pints of blood and need regular b12 injections im always cold were as before i was having constant hot flushes im going to have a gentle stroll with the dog today im got abit of cabin fever as im off work till 5th july and havent felt up to going out and about, thanks for listening much appreciated

thanks i am trying to be patient and take things easy but its difficult, but im not going to weight myself every day just once a week from now on

liggielass said:
thanks i am trying to be patient and take things easy but its difficult, but im not going to weight myself every day just once a week from now on

Ask as many questions as you need, all the dr's or books won't tell you like people that have been through it.

xx.

Just take it easy. It will come off. Sometimes fast other times slowly and sometimes you will put some on for no reason. I do all the time. Your body is busy mending at the moment so it will come. You have come to the right place here always someone around to help.

Happy healing and happy new life coz in a few months you will feel like a new person.

Take care

Jo
xx

liggielass said:
thanks again for replying i think this can be a lonely journey with out support of the people who have been there already, i needed 4 pints of blood and need regular b12 injections im always cold were as before i was having constant hot flushes im going to have a gentle stroll with the dog today im got abit of cabin fever as im off work till 5th july and havent felt up to going out and about, thanks for listening much appreciated

Get well soon and good luck with your journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back