• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello...... long time no speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalrainbow

Hi there.... am a long term member returning.... am in search of my old forum buddies year 2014 where are you.... stopped coming here because i just didnt know anyone ....everyone left or suddenly got a new life.... am searching.... lost contact with everyone.... PLEASE please get in touch x x x

Oh i should say hello everyone else :) hope your all doing great x x x x

Still reading Crystal... but I don't post very often because as you say all the old ones have gone. I have commented on your reply to the post by @losinit

Lynn x

Lovely to hear from you Crystal. Hope all is going well. I must admit I don’t post on here very often now but pop on every few days to have a look round. Will keep a look out for your posts x

Hi Crystal, lovely to hear from you. How are you doing? Have been following your amazing jewellry and love all your pieces.
I had my first op in 2014 and followed you and your group, ot a lot of useful information and very much enjoyed your honest and often funny dialogues with the group who had their ops around the same time.
Look forward to hearing how your doing.

Hi there.... am a long term member returning.... am in search of my old forum buddies year 2014 where are you.... stopped coming here because i just didnt know anyone ....everyone left or suddenly got a new life.... am searching.... lost contact with everyone.... PLEASE please get in touch x x x

Oh i should say hello everyone else :) hope your all doing great x x x x
Hi Crystal, I’m in the process of reading your diary and have been so inspired by you, how are you getting on? X

Thanks girls :) nice to see a few names i recognise .... have managed to stalk a few oldies down via fb too .......... WELL honestly......... i'm not doing great BUT that's another story... Band has been nothing but trouble since that first fill .... it all came out 4 days after going in BUT it been nothing but a struggle since..... Cant tolerate much solid foods these days with out being sick.... it takes its toll on the old mental state....am currently undergoing tests, appointments blah blah..... i dont speak often about it beacuse frankly even acknowledging my band manages to kick off the panics.... not a great idea talking here this time of night lol my last visit here back last week sent me into panics and left me unable to sleep lol

my contact here will remain little as its a struggle ....anyoe wishing to chatter will find my on fb x x x love tou you all x x x x x

Thanks girls :) nice to see a few names i recognise .... have managed to stalk a few oldies down via fb too .......... WELL honestly......... i'm not doing great BUT that's another story... Band has been nothing but trouble since that first fill .... it all came out 4 days after going in BUT it been nothing but a struggle since..... Cant tolerate much solid foods these days with out being sick.... it takes its toll on the old mental state....am currently undergoing tests, appointments blah blah..... i dont speak often about it beacuse frankly even acknowledging my band manages to kick off the panics.... not a great idea talking here this time of night lol my last visit here back last week sent me into panics and left me unable to sleep lol

my contact here will remain little as its a struggle ....anyoe wishing to chatter will find my on fb x x x love tou you all x x x x x
Gosh Crystal it sounds horrendous and I really feel for you, I’m afraid I’m not on FB but will catch up whenever you feel you can. Take care and I really hope it’s all sorted soon for you. Xxxx

Sorry to hear you've been having problems @Crystalrainbow also that your finding being on here a struggle.

As you are no doubt aware, you can link your profile to your Facebook account so that people can look you up that way and non members can't see the link, making it a safer option.

We would rather you not use the forum to encourage members to contact you off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back