• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello people :)

duncan

Moneys in the bank, consultant seen, phsycologist and dietician on Monday, surgery booked for de 1st, Im kind a excited.

hi duncan. congratulations on being all booked in! what u having done and whos ur care provider. im having a band on monday with the hospital group x

hello Duncan
welcome to a great site!

Welcome! Exciting isn't it! Xxx

hello and welcome :)

Congrats and good luck with your surgery!

hi and good luck to you

Hi Duncan , I have my band on 17th at Gatwick spire by Simon Monkhouse! Just started the lsd this week. So I might see you at the support groups. VerdyPurdy who had a by pass by him is on this forum too. Her success is amazing. The WLS team are fantastic too. Good luck with your journey.

Hi Duncan , I have my band on 17th at Gatwick spire by Simon Monkhouse! Just started the lsd this week. So I might see you at the support groups. VerdyPurdy who had a by pass by him is on this forum too. Her success is amazing. The WLS team are fantastic too. Good luck with your journey.

Xenia, I am trying to pm you :( but cant cos I don't have enough posts, are you able to pm me??

Xenia, I am trying to pm you :( but cant cos I don't have enough posts, are you able to pm me??

Duncan, you won't be able to see pm's until you have enough posts either.

Don't worry, keep contributing and you will soon get to 50 :D

Hi Duncan, welcome to the forum and best of luck on your journey. Soooo exciting :D

Back