• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Strangers

mandy-1975

Well so much has happened to me.......... and THANK YOU for those who have SUPPORTED me it means alot...... well i will be honest as that is me, I had the bypass and lost weight but unfortunately due to not being able to comfort eat and the hospital support being crap i drank instead, i am proud to say i am free from drink and have been for 3 months!!!!! i have also been diagnosed with post traumatic syndrome, bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder... so quite alot to contend with................... otherwise everthing is dandy.... hope all is well

hi mandy soz to hear what happened but glad to hear youve turned it around im new here so dont knw you but i didnt want to read and run welcome back and good luck with everything lin.xxxxx

Wondered what happened to you. So pleased you have kicked the booze and with counselling and support you will be able to sort out the rest. Good luck and dont forget us.

Best wishes

Irene xx

Hi Mandy, i too am relatively new. Hope having an official diagnosis will open doors to appropriate support and help for you. Am pleased you have gotten off the drink.
I hope we will get to swap messages again.
xxxx

Hi Mandy, lovely to see you posting.

Im so pleased that you have managed to stay off the drink for 3 months. THat is an awesome achievement.

Now that you have been diagnosed you can be treated and hopefully you will start to feel much brighter soon xxx

hi mandy and welcome back xxx lovely to see you back here hun, well done packing in the booze thats great hun, good luck for the future.

liz xxx

Glad things are finally progressing for you Mandy, the diagnosis' are good news in that hopefully now you can the support and treatment you need. Well done on avoiding the drink :)

Hi Mandy,

welcome back. Nice to see you here again. Well done on your achievements. You have so much to be proud of.

I also want to thank you for your support in the past. I am now post op!!!

Hi Mandy, I am so pleased for you that you have addressed your drink problem, that is wonderful news. It is no wonder that you have struggled with the diagnosis you have received but the good news is that you have a way forward and with help you can look forward to a positive change. I am wishing you the best of success in getting to grips with everything. You have come a very long way both emotionally and physically since your wls journey began, make sure to credit yourself with that.

(((Hugs)))
Nic:p

How strong are you? Thats brilliant news and great to hear that you have the diagnoses sorted out, thats half the battle won isn't it.

onwards and upwards from here on in and great to see you posting again.

xx

hiya mandy welcome back. hows that fantastic boy of yours? When are you in this neck of the woods again? Make sure you give me a shout. Look forward to seeing you soon
carole

Hi Mandy

I am so sorry to hear that you have had so much to contend with...now that you have address the problem and have a definitive diagnosis, help and medication you are going to have a wonderful life in a new slim body.

Well done

(((hugs)))

Hi Mandy I didnt drink until I was nearly 30yrs old but then I hit the bottle big time I stashed the weight on big time my tipple was moet & fresh orange , I put it down to a stressful job, hitting targets , staff rotas ect, I stopped drinking 8yrs ago and dont drink now apart from an odd glass of wine christmas birthdays ect. But I was left with a rather fat body L.O.L cause the day after drinking I would eat loads of crappy food . The rest is history. Well done to you and I realy mean that as its hard to give up things that you like including food & drink, and a big well done for your weight loss too!! Take care Gail.x Hey pinklin love your new profile photo!!!!!!
hi mandy soz to hear what happened but glad to hear youve turned it around im new here so dont knw you but i didnt want to read and run welcome back and good luck with everything lin.xxxxx

i am proud to say i am free from drink and have been for 3 months!!!!! i have also been diagnosed with post traumatic syndrome, bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder... so quite alot to contend with................... otherwise everthing is dandy.

Congratulations on kicking the booze for 3 months :happy036:

And now that you have had your diagnosis's you will receive the proper meds and counselling and you will be feeling alot better than you have in a long time :D

Back