• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Strangers

Well done Mandy!!! Hopefully now you'll be able to move on sweetheart. You have been such an inspiration on here with your weight loss and it seems you're going to inspire many more mini peeps with your courage to move your life on. Well done again and I'm so proud of you. Hope Paul and Jordon are doing ok tooxxxx

hello all thank you for all your replys, im not out of the woods yet...... had a meeting yesterday and apparently my lithum levels are practical 0..... so am now on maxium dose... and extra depssion tablets.....but i am going to stay postive

Hello All,

Thank you for all your support........... I am finding it hard, at moment, taking medication........ fed up of it, wish i didn't have to take them, my weight has stopped lossing which is stressin me out.....

life is ****

Way to go Mandy I knew you could do it, a great big well done on having the strength and willpower to kick the dreaded bottle, with that and your new meds life will be so much better for you, wishing you all the very best

Jay xx

Back